JSC Scholarship Fund
The Junior Service Club of Edwardsville/Glen Carbon is a not-for-profit women's organization that has been in existence for 79 years. The Junior Service Club strives to foster volunteerism by developing our members’ talents and interests through a variety of service projects as well as fundraising and philanthropic activities. We are committed to continuing education and to the development of strong young women in our communities. Thus, in 2018, the Junior Service Club will award one scholarship to a qualifying high school female senior who plans to continue her education at a college, university, business or vocational school. The scholarship recipient will receive $5000, paid to the student’s account at her school of choice.
- One graduating female senior from a high school within District 7 will be selected to receive a scholarship award. Scholarship candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship award.
- Graduate from Edwardsville High School, Metro-East Lutheran High School or Father McGivney Catholic High School in the class of 2018.
- Graduate with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university or trade school in Fall 2018.
- Submit a completed application, including the essay requirement and letter of reference, by the deadline of April 13, 2018.